It is always different when you see things from the experts perspectives..
1. Yes,, I really do look for newspapers piled up on the driveway.. And I might leave a pizza flyer in your front door to see how long it takes you to remove it..
2. Of course I look familiar.. I was here just last week cleaning your carpets,, painting your shutters,, or delivering your new refrigerator..
3. Hey,, thanks for letting me use the bathroom when I was working in your yard last week.. While I was in there,, I unlatched the back window to make my return a little easier..
4. Love those flowers.. That tells me you have taste.. And taste means there are nice things inside.. Those yard toys your kids leave out always make me wonder what type of gaming system they have..
5. If it snows while you’re out of town,, get a neighbor to create car and foot tracks into the house.. Virgin drifts in the driveway are a dead giveaway..
6. Understand this: I don’t take a day off because of bad weather..
7. I always knock first. If you answer,, I’ll ask for directions somewhere or offer to clean your gutters.. (Don’t take me up on it.)
8. Do you really think I won’t look in your sock drawer? I always check dresser drawers,, the bedside table,, and the medicine cabinet..
9. You're right: I won’t have enough time to break into that safe where you keep your valuables.. But if it's not bolted down,, I'll take it with me..
Click here to read the whole thing..