* Measuring honey without the mess.. Coat the cup with nonstick cooking spray or a thin layer of vegetable oil before adding the honey,, and it will slide right out..
* Gloppy nail polish.. Store bottles in the refrigerator,, which will help them maintain their color and consistency..
* Cake gone stale.. Prevent future dry-outs by brushing the layers with simple syrup or liqueur before you frost them..
* Pen leak again.. Steep a tea bag.. When it’s cool enough to handle,, wipe it over the ink stain and watch it disappear..
* Saying “I love you” with cupcakes.. Fill paper liners halfway with batter,, stick a marble between the liner and the side of the tin,, then finish filling..
* Heal dried out elbows and feet by rubbing a thick layer of diaper rash cream on the area..